Horseware Ireland's Amigo® CamoFly fly sheet has been created with extensive research and inspired by a zebra’s natural camouflage. The unique pattern will deter and confuse flies from landing on your horse.
PATTERN WITH A PURPOSE
- Research surrounding how flies react to zebras and their stripes suggests that the monochrome stripes confuse flies acting as a natural deterrent to the insect. Based on this principle, we have created a bespoke monochromatic pattern, specifically designed to help camouflage horses from pesky bugs and flies.
- The layered black lines on a grey background act to create an optical illusion in the eye of a fly. The pattern breaks up the shape of the horse. Insects struggle to identify the horse as a target and cannot figure out where to land.
- The Horseware Amigo CamoFly’s stylish monochromatic pattern may be a simple way to protect horses by helping to deter flies from landing on their body that can cause annoyance.
- 100% Knitted polyester mesh
- Unique fly deterrent print design. The layered black lines on a grey background acts to create an optical illusion in the eye of a fly. It breaks up the shape of the horse, so insects struggle to identify it as a target.
- 3 Straight surcingles for added belly coverage
- Disc-Front Closure
- Detachable hood included
- 65% UV protection
- Shine enhancing shoulder, mane and tail lining
- Deep cut and extra long tail flap