Woof Wears new look Pro Fetlock Boot offers superb protection against strike and brushing injuries whilst allowing unrestricted movement of the joints.
The Pro Fetlock boot is suitable for day-to-day schooling to top-level competition.
Conforms to FEI young horse class regulations.
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint