The Tipperary Ride Lite Adult protective vest has molded padding to provide shock absorption and impact reduction in the event of a fall. Designed with a short-back for comfort, it offers full coverage and closes in front with a zipper for easy on/off. Adjustable elastic waist and shoulder straps allow for a personalized fit. The four-way twist molded channel system provides maximum airflow and flexibility. Easy to maintain. The liner is removable and machine washable.
Available in Taslan and Porthole Mesh for added airflow and a cooler feel.
- Beginner, intermediate and recreational riders, English and Western
- Short-backed style
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Molded, 4-way channel system for air flow
- Cross-linked foam padding
- Hard-wearing Taslan or Porthole mesh. Easy to clean
- Removeable, washable liner
ALSO AVAILABLE AT TRIPLE CROWN IN YOUTH SIZES.